Edward De Bono quotes
- “A memory is what is left when something happens and does not completely unhappen. ”
- “Argument is meant to reveal the truth, not to create it. ”
- “Humor is by far the most significant activity of the human brain.”
- “If you wait for opportunities to occur, you will be one of the crowd. ”
- “Opportunity ideas do not lie around waiting to be discovered. Such ideas need to be produced. ”
- “The need to be right all the time is the biggest bar to new ideas. ”
- “Unhappiness is best defined as the difference between our talents and our expectations. ”
We want to offer education, a standard of training and support second to none.
Denise Inwood, BlueSkySkills
Find out how you can gain recognition for your school
Your school can become one of our Edward de Bono Training Schools.